Monday, March 16, 2009

What Do People Think About?

Look around. What do the world's people think about it? They think about everything except what is most important. They think about dancing, music, and singing; they think about houses, wealth, and power; they are jealous about the wealth of rich people and kings; but they do not think at all about what it means to be human. (After Blaise Pascal, in A Calendar of Wisdom, by Leo Tolstoy, 14 March)

War in this world can be stopped not by the ruling establishment, but by those who suffer from the war. They will do the most natural thing: stop obeying orders. (Leo Tolstoy, A Calendar of Wisdom, 9 March)
  • I was pleased with the changes I accomplished to my Google blogs yesterday. I added text to the headers for all of the blogs. I also turned on the option to send a link via Email. And, I finished installing a "links" box to the sidebar in all four blogs.
  • I also typed and posted one Yoho obituary to the Obit blog.
Mr. Dickie

No comments: