Saturday, April 10, 2010

There's No Comparison


Don't compare yourself to others; they are just as fouled up as you are. (After Max Lucado, Grace For The Moment, 24 March)

******
I was up at 4:30 a.m. today, catching up on my daily reading and listening to some music. The weather turned colder during the night. We had to turn the furnace back on after we got up.

Last night I recorded the show "Who Do You Think You Are?" Afterwards I was disappointed when I realized that they repeated the first episode featuring the family of actress, Sarah Jessica Parker. That was my least favorite program of those I have watched so far.

Some of the information I recently posted to my genealogy blog I never shared when I had my genealogy website on AOL. I'm hopeful that some folks with similar interests will notice the new information and enjoy it.

Mr. Dickie
10/Apr/2010 7:27

No comments: