Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Half and The Whole


With respect to wit, I learned that there was not much difference between the half and the whole. (Henry David Thoreau, Walden, p. 199)

******

Yesterday the two of us went for our first four-lap walk of the year at Schrom Park. We stopped at the thrift store loading dock to drop off a box of darkroom supplies that I removed from our shed. We also went to the nursery near our house. Melva bought marigolds and a camelia. I bought a bag of Perlite that we use to make up our indoor plant mix. I was pleased that I was able to get this material without driving all over looking for it.

I'm working on a project to review unlabeled floppy discs. Some are labeled with Post-its and some don't have any external labels. I wonder why I never took the time to affixed labels in the 1990s. It's more of my clutter issues.

Mr. Dickie
3/Apr/2010 7:34

No comments: