Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So What


I know how I feel about this and I know that it doesn't match how you feel, but so what. It is enough that I know it in my mind. I have no need to make you feel worse. (After Dr. Wayne Dyer, Real Magic, p. 146)

******

Yesterday I went to the thrift shop looking for plastic cases to store floppy discs. I didn't find any. I did find two Case Logic CD cases. I bought those to store the Spanish music CDs. I stopped at the hardware store to buy two bolts to repair the hinges on one of my floppy disc cabinets. I think the end is in sight on my project to label my floppy discs. I see only about a dozen that still need labels. Lots of the floppies are stored in the little 10-floppy boxes they came in. I'm affixing external labels to those boxes before I return them to a bigger carton.

Mr. Dickie
6/Apr/2010 7:50

No comments: