Thursday, April 1, 2010

Send Me Money

It is a great and neglected law of life that however right we happen to be there is nothing to be gained by rudeness. There is never any reason why courtesy and determination should not go hand in hand. (William Barclay, The Letters to the Galatians, p. 17)

And you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. (John 8:32)

******

A distant relative called yesterday to warn me that I might receive an Email from her saying that she was stranded in a foreign country and needed $2,500. The crazy thing is that she no longer has access to the Internet. We hadn't heard from her in several years, so the phone call was a surprise.

Yesterday I went for a 50-minute walk. I tried to listen to a radio with my yellow earbud headset. That didn't work very well. March was "going out like a Lion." All I could hear was the wind whistling around the earbuds in my ears.

Mr. Dickie
1/Apr/2010 8:39

No comments: