Saturday, November 15, 2008

Your Life



When you appeared in this world, you cried, and all the people around you rejoiced. You have to live your life in such a way that when you leave this world, you will rejoice, and all the people around you will cry. (Indian Wisdom, in A Calendar of Wisdom by Leo Tolstoy, 12 March)

Yesterday we enjoyed looking at all of the new photos from Panama. Vanessa sent photos via Email. Alfonso and Jorge posted photos to Facebook.

Melva and I went to a church Christmas Bazaar in Greenbelt. She made several items, two bags, and an apron. She donated other items they could sell.

Last night I looked at the Google Sites feature to see if I could use it. I couldn't see any way to upload to the "site." I'll need to do further study. Apparently you are supposed to use their editor to create the pages "on the fly." That probably won't work for genealogy.

Mr. Dickie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: