Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Inventory

Take a piece of paper and write down all the wonderful things that happened to you over the past year. They don't have to be earth-shattering, either. In fact, it's the little accomplishments that really mean the most and for which we need to be proud. (Soul Searching, p. 311)

I'm still trying to get things working with my Google blogs. The Email to Blogger doesn't seem to work correctly either. Some HTML code is generated that isn't accepted when I click the "publish" button. This morning I tried sending the post and saving it for later editing. That didn't help.

AOL sent me a reminder this morning that they will discontinue the Photo service at the end of December. The free virus scan was dropped this week. It looks like they are determined to gut the service.

Sometimes I think it might be better if the programmers would just "let well enough alone." Constant changes and improvements often lead to serious problems and much time spent by consumers in trying to figure out what to do.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: