Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Being Centered

Just as clay has to be kept in the center of the [potter's] wheel so the pot will be symmetrical, we, too, have to be centered in our own lives to keep from being off-balance. (Soul Searching, p. 293)

I'm having trouble posting to my Google blog. I found a sheet I printedout in July with instructions on how to post to the blog using Email. I'm going to refresh my memory today with this test posting. Speaking of memory, it's a bit troubling that I had to find the sheet I printed out in order to refresh my memory that Email can be used for posting. I'm going to send a photograph along with the posting. The photograph goes along as an attachment.

It's been cold and windy all day. This afternoon we had some large snowflakes for a while. Yesterday there was snow on the ground in western Maryland.

Mr. Dickie

1 comment:

Mr. Dickie said...

The test didn't work too well. All of the stuff that normally appears on the right went to the bottom. I was able to fix it by deleting a short line of HTML code. I suppose that's put in my the Email posting process. Good grief!