Saturday, November 8, 2008

Maryland Flag Kaliedoscope



Photo: Mr. Dickie (Maryland Flag and tree kaliedoscope)

When considering the future remember that all situations unfold as they do regardless of how we feel about them. (Epictetus in Instant Health and Happiness Boosters by M.J. Ryan, 5 November)

I didn't get around to posting this entry until after supper. I'm listening to a CD of Spanish music that my friend Tom gave me while I was visiting in Wichita.

Most of the leaves fell from our dogwood and crepe myrtle in the front yard. It's time to do the clean up.

Today we went to the annual sale at a Catholic church on Berwyn Road in College Park. We always like going to this sale. I bought a Louise Hay book that I once checked out and read. I bought a boxed set of three cassette tapes by Neal Diamond and three VHS tapes of his concerts. The VHS tapes cost me ten cents each and the cassette tapes cost fifty cents. We also went to the sale at the community center on Goodluck Road. We both talked to a friend we made when we used to set up a table at the Methodist Church in College Park. She's still selling on EBay and doing well.

Mr. Dickie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: