Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Microsoft


I live in the now - a time of spiritual growth and discovery. (Colleen Zuck, Daily Word, Day 271)

It is a great thing when two souls are united to support each other in their work, in their successes and misfortunes, until the last silent minutes of the last good-bye. (George Eliot in A Calendar of Wisdom by Leo Tolstoy, 11 March)


A while back I received a notice from Microsoft that they are going to discontinue their "group" support before the end of the year. Months ago I created a group for my maternal Hagstrom/Carlson family. The idea never really got off the ground. There were a couple of reasons. The site must have some current activity to remain active until the end. I've decided to "let it go." I'll let them take it down early. Thanks to those who showed an interest.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: