Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sprituality



Photo: Mr. Dickie (Blackwater Falls, West Virginia)

Every day establish a spiritual agenda, determine to admit wrongs, be forgiving, respect life and the rights of others. ... Spirituality will become an instinctive way of life. (Mr. Dickie after, At My Best, 7 September)

... my prayers, thoughts, conversation and actions are all a part of my continuing health plan. (Colleen Zuck, Daily Word, Day 185)

We went for a walk around the lake at Greenbelt, Maryland today. I wore my pedometer. Afterwards we stopped in the town center where we shopped at the Farmer's Market they have been operating on Sundays since June. Then we went to lunch at The New Deal Cafe. If you know the history of Greenbelt you'll know why the cafe has that name.

Mr. Dickie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: