Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Right Way


Photo: Mr. Dickie (Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon)

... There seems to be a right way to live and a wrong way. Things work out if we choose the right way. Things work our badly if we choose the wrong way. We seem to take out of life what we put into it. Disobeying the laws of nature makes us unhealthy. Violating moral and spiritual laws makes us unhappy. His path is the one to natural and spiritual health and happiness. (Alan L. Roeck, Look Two This Day, 17 September)

I continue to work on the photographs I took at the wedding on Saturday. I think I can improve many of the photos by editing the shots. When I was taking the photos I noticed that the camera takes a long time to recycle the flash. This caused me to miss several shots I wanted. I'm still getting used to the camera. I still haven't tried to shot a video. And I haven't tried several of the camera options such as for sports or night shots. There's a lot to learn.

Yesterday I copied some old photographs from a notebook of photos taken during college days and days in the Army. I also took time to write on the back of the photos I took out of the notebook that didn't have any subject matter description.

Melva went back to work today after being ill since the night of September 6th. Many of her customers waited for her to return. She could be quite busy.

Mr. Dickie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: