Monday, June 23, 2008

Frustration Level

Photo: Corel


  • Character is developed by the daily discipline of duties done. (Alan L. Roeck, Look to This Day, 21 May)
  • Life has to be lived, that's all there is to it. (Eleanor Roosevelt, in Acts of Faith by Iyanla Vanzant, 18 Apr)

I've been having computer and Internet issues for a couple of days. My level of frustration keeps rising. I've had trouble almost every time I've tried to upload photos. The uploads never finish. I was able to include a "small" version of a Corel photo with this entry. I think it worked because I told the blogger to post a small sized photograph.

I'm reading a book about Google that I recommend. It's titled: Google Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks. I like the book because each subject is covered in two pages using colored screen shots and numbered colored bullets to help the reader find the place that's being explained. I checked the book out at the library.

Did you notice that I have stopped complaining about having trouble getting a blank line to appear between paragraphs? I don't know how it works. Things just worked better after I put a "bullet" quote at the beginning of the message. I like including a quote at the beginning of the blog entry, so it's working out to my satisfaction.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: