Monday, June 30, 2008

Conger Collection


Melva and Mr. Dickie on Melva's birthday in January 2008.

Photo: Cyndi Henthorn

Self-mastery and self-discipline are the foundation of good relationships with others. (Daily Reflections For Highly Effective People, 13 Jun)

Say you are well, and all is well with you and God will hear your words and make them true. (James Russell Lowe in Family Feelings by Vanceburg and Silverman, 18 Jan)

Today I finished a project to consolidate various articles about members of the Conger family into one PDF document that I posted on my genealogy website. Friend, Robert Guilinger, and I gathered these articles during the years when we were working on Conger genealogy together. I titled the collection, A Collection of Documents About Members of The Conger Family. I posted to my Henthorn Website News blog to let folks know that this new 53-page document is now available. The Internet is a great tool for anyone interested in cheap or free ways to publish genealogy and family history information.

Mr. Dickie

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dick,
This is Rebeccca Bangsund. My daughter Karen and I descend from James Henthorn>Stephen Henthorn and on down. Our line went from Ohio to WI to TX to WA.
Karen married Matt Nystrom. He descends from Elijah Atkinson Conger and his wife, Sivilla Ruble. They moved from Ohio to Kansas and descendants moved to California then to Washington.
Karen and Matt met at church in Everett Washington. I thought this was an interesting Henthorn/Conger connection nearly 100 years later.