Sunday, January 17, 2010

That's Easy Enough


How to translate a right mental conviction into a right emotional result is the problem of life itself. (As Bill Sees It, p. 103)

You must know what you will do before it happens. This knowing is called understanding boundaries. (Iyanla Vanzant, Faith in the Valley, p. 338)

I will apply what I have learned so far today. That's easy enough. (Karen Casey, Practicing the Course, 4 January)

******

Today it's raining. That's melting more of the remaining snow. I always look at rain in the wintertime as a blessing. Yesterday it was warm enough to take a walk in the neighborhood. Some of the children were out playing. One small Latina girl who was visiting two doors away wasn't wearing a coat.

My new glasses will need some adjustment. They slide down my nose too often. I'm pretty sure my eyes aren't straining to focus so much.

Mr. Dickie
17/Jan/2010 9:02

No comments: