Friday, January 29, 2010

Music to My Ears


Music can be a source of great healing - as well as the opposite. I try to avoid music that takes listeners to a place of darkness. I seek out music energized by the power of light and love. (Betty J. Eadie, Embraced by the Light, 19 January, paraphrased by Mr. Dickie)

******

Yesterday the book I ordered arrived via USPS Priority Mail in one of those Flat Rate Mailing Envelopes. That's not a good way to ship a book. The envelope was inside a plastic "body bag" bearing a message about how much the postal service cares about delivering our mail in good condition. Luckily when the mailing envelope was ripped open the book was only slightly damaged. By the way the title of the book is "Getting the Most Out of RootsMagic Version 4" by Bruce Buzbee the programmer of this very nice genealogy program. The first thing I noticed when I took a quick look at the contents of the book is a section about how to install the program on a thumb drive. I'm hoping that I'll be able to gain an understanding of how to create my own "Facts" after I read the book.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: