Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Maintaining a Constant Weight


If you burn more energy than you take in, you will lose weight. Maintaining a constant weight, no matter what the weight is, requires you to balance the energy in the food you eat with the energy you burn. (James O. Hill, et al., The Step Diet, p. xvii)

Let today be the day that you develop a plan to clear your mind of clutter, congestion and conflict. (Iyanla Vanzant, Until Today! 9 January)

******

Yesterday we went to the Half-Price Sale at the thrift shop. We didn't arrive until late. They were still very busy. The parking lot was full. Melva and I each found some brand-new items. I bought two audio books for 40 cents each. Now all I need is ten hours to listen to the books. Can I stay awake for ten hours?

I'm learning more about the features of my genealogy program, RootsMagic. It's a fantastic genealogy tool.

I made another Facebook friend. This time it's a relative. That's cool.

I did the twice-monthly posting to the computer club website. The next meeting is Thursday afternoon.

Mr. Dickie
19/Jan/2010 9:26

No comments: