Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Photos

Photo: Aztech New Media

Both food and drink may be used as escapes from the unpleasant realities of living, and the abuse of both involves similar character defects. (Food For Thought, 5 June)

Addiction, alcoholism, compulsions, excesses are all usually symptoms of some underlying personality problem. They are the ways ... distressed persons express ... particular difficulties with life. (Alan L. Roeck, Look To This Day, 6 June)

Often the most troubled lives are those most unyielding to change. (Touchstones, 5 June)

... I find that I often cling to my [character] defects because they give me a certain amount of pleasure. (Courage to Change, 8 June)
  • On Monday, for forty-five cents, I purchased a set of three CDs at the thrift store. The box claims there are 75,000 clipart and images on the three discs. I was most interested in the 1,800 JPeg photographs. Without installing any of the included programs I was able to open the Photos folder. Inside I discovered eighteen other folders each with one hundred images. I'm going to enjoy sharing some of these images in my blog postings in coming days.
Mr. Dickie

No comments: