Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve


Tomorrow morning can be the dawn of a new life if I'm completely willing and fully committed. (At My Best, 31 December)


As we look back over the year, it has been a good year. It is good to the extent that we have put good efforts, good words, and good thoughts into it. None needs be wasted. Both the good and the bad experiences can be profitable. We humbly thank God for the year that has passed. We can resolve that we will do better in the year to come, enriched by what has passed. (Alan L. Roeck, Look To This Day, 31 December)



  • During the year I've followed a daily reading program. Each day I read one page in fifteen books that I kept on a table beside the bed. This morning I finished reading the last page in all fifteen books. I shared many items that caught my attention either in my Arrow Prayers or Mr. Dickie's Blog. The entries from Mr. Dickie's Blog also posted to my Facebook during the later part of the year. If you've read any of the entries in either of the blogs or on Facebook I hope you found something useful or thought provoking.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: