Sunday, December 13, 2009

Knowledge


I realize that the knowledge I have obtained in the process of living, or the access I have had to education, is my opportunity to be of service. I will share my gift with anyone who requests it and be grateful for the advantages I have had the privilege of receiving. (Suzanne Somers, 365 Ways to Change Your Life, Day 332)

The most important knowledge is that which guides the way you lead your life. (Anonymous in A Calendar of Wisdom, Leo Tolstoy, 14 November)

Some behaviors really are inappropriate, annoying, hurtful, or abusive. (Melody Beattie, The Language of Letting Go, 3 December)

******

I did some note posting with WhizNote yesterday. I'm trying to learn more about how this program works. I typed the notes from many PostIt notes that were laying around near the computer keyboard. The problem with note taking on paper is that you can never find the note you want. I wonder why it is so difficult to learn to use our computers for this purpose.

I woke up at 4:30 a.m. today. I didn't try to go back to sleep. I did my daily reading followed by reading from two other books I'm currently reading. I'm having lots of trouble with my eyesight. This week I'm planning to fill the prescription for new glasses. I wonder if the eye problems are due to aging eyes or the drugs the doctors have me taking.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: