Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The End Is In Sight


... allowing others the right to be wrong reaps its own benefits. (Daily Reflections, 21 December)

It is well that there is no one without a fault, for he would not have a friend in the world. (William Hazlitt in One More Day by Sefra Kobrin Pitzele, 16 December)

There is a soul force in the universe, which if we permit it, will flow through us and produce miraculous results. (Mahatma Gandhi in Acts of Faith by Iyanla Vanzant, 2 December)

******

As a result of the Christmas greeting exchange I made another Facebook friend. This year the number of cards received is way down. That's all right, because the number of Christmas Emails is up. I really like the Email greetings because we get more news, along with updated addresses and phone numbers.

I'm on schedule to finish my year-long reading efforts on Thursday. I've set aside two stacks of books as candidates for my 2010 daily reading.

I think I have finished adding names to all of the Notes in my Boughner genealogy GEDCOM file. This project took more time than I thought. I've run some tests while doing the updates. I can make two genealogies from this file. The Daniel and Catherine Boughner family is the larger report, about 300 pages. The report for the family of Adam Henthorn and Nancy Hood is about 260 pages. If things go as planned I'll announce that these reports are ready in early January.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: