Once our appetites are out of control, we cannot stop, not even when the pleasure has turned to pain. (Food For Thought, 4 March)
A fool draws his sword aimlessly and is prone to cut himself to death. (Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 27 February)
- One of my SanDisk Cruzer thumb drives came with the HP Photosmart program installed. I was able to get this U3 technology program to execute on my laptop computer. This was the first program of this type that I was able to run. I was familiar with the program because I have another copy of the program installed on the laptop itself.
- I discovered that the Google Documents option can write a PDF file. I did a test. I created a PDF and then sent it to myself via Email. That worked and I saved the file on the laptop. The nice thing about this service is that it's free and there aren't any ads in the document.
- In the Weekend section of The Washington Post I found more interesting sites to visit in Washington, DC. Many of them were listed with URLs. I posted those to my AOL Favorites. I'll add them to my Delicious bookmarks later on.
- I've been asking my cousins to answer some genealogy questions. I'd like to bring my personal genealogy file up-to-date. Sometimes it takes several messages to get all of the information I like to record. Genealogy is a tedious hobby.
- This afternoon Cyndi returns from her vacation in Panama. I'll pick her up at Washington National after 4:00 p.m. It's a long flight with a stop over in Atlanta.