Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Man With a Plan

A man without a plan for the day is lost before he starts. (Lewis K. Bendele in One More Day by Sefra Kobrin Pitzele, 15 March)

When the beauty of a person's character is impressed upon us, it leaves an image that in turn reflects through our own actions. (Alan L. Roeck, Look To This Day, 11 March)

...if a spouse, a parent, or a child is treating us badly, manipulating us, we may want to avoid facing the facts. (Vanceburg and Silverman, Family Feelings, 21 April)
  • I've been posting some new URLs to my AOL Favorites. There was a good end-of-the-week piece in The Washington Post, a Kids's Museum Guide. I thought it would be nice to have all of those websites easily accessible in case someone needs help when they come to visit Washington, DC. I added URLs for transportation on the DC Connector, the Tourmobile and the Metro system. I created categories for DC, Baltimore, Virginia, and Maryland. Next I plan to post all of the URLs to Delicious. That will make it easy to share them with others.
  • I also took a look at the Smart Computing magazine website. I have a subscription to this magazine. Some parts of their website are open to everyone and some are reserved for subscribers. The parent firm publishes five magazines and the websites of all are available to subscribers. I haven't been making use of this valuable resource.
Mr. Dickie

No comments: