Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mind Your Own Business

If something is awaiting my action today may I have the courage to move forward with it. Even small movement is progress. (Touchstones, 4 March)

...focus on something good or useful to [y]our life and let the rest of the world go about its business. (after How Can I Help My Children in Courage to Change, 29 March)

Money issues are not a good place to act, "as if." (Melody Beattie, The Language of Letting Go, 31 March)

  • I'm working on several projects. Two of my cousins responded to questions I asked about their families. I'm posting that information to my RootsMagic genealogy file. I've sent other questions to the family of another cousin. I'd like to bring everything up to date because RootsMagic makes it very easy to prepare and share all of the information in a PDF file.
  • I'm also working on a project with the Wichita, Kansas Class of '57 group on Facebook. We'd like to post two lists. One is a list of classmates we are trying to find and the other is a list of deceased classmates. Both lists are maintained with Excel. I have copies in the PDF format which should be perfect for sharing.
  • This afternoon I'm looking forward to attending the Senior Computer Club meeting. The speaker is going to talk about flash drives (thumb drives) and how you can use them to take certain programs with you when you move from computer to computer. I'm very interested in that topic.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: