Friday, April 15, 2011

Monuments

Simply wishing it does not make it so.
(The Upper Room Disciplines - 2008, 27 March)

Make no impulsive decisions about significant matters. (Warren W. Wiersbe, Chapter-By-Chapter Bible Commentary, p. 178)

Are you leaving behind monuments to victory or to defeat? (Warren W. Wiersbe, Chapter-By-Chapter Bible Commentary, p. 180)

******

I've started a project to review what I know about creating and using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). I recall that I created one for use with my AOL genealogy website near the end of the time AOL was making that space available. So far I haven't been able to find the CSS that I created.

I'm also reading about how Pay Pal can be installed on a website. The genealogy society would like to be able to sell their publications from their website. It doesn't look too complicated. It's my intention to let the other webmaster work on this project.

Yesterday I went for a sixty-five minute walk at Schrom Park. I walked five laps in that time. It was a perfect day for walking. I enjoyed listening to Diana Krall on my Oasis while I was walking.

Mr. Dickie
15/Apr/2011 8:42

No comments: