Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Life Has To Be Lived

It probably takes an idiot or a saint to be consistently positive in this world of cynicism, cruelty, and corruption. (Casey and Vanceburg, The Promise of a New Day, 4 April)

Life has to be lived - that's all there is to it. At seventy, I would say the advantage is that you take life more calmly. You know that 'this too shall pass!' (Eleanor Roosevelt in The Book Of Choices by Mike Magee, M.D., p. 81)

******

I checked out ten CDs from the Crofton library. Then I bought eleven more CDs during the last week. Now I have so much music on hand I'm having trouble listening to all of it. I'm in music heaven.

Yesterday I made some progress learning about how to use Cascading Style Sheets to layer what the webpage viewer sees on the screen. Often the books and online samples I'm reading seem to leave a lot to be desired. I suppose they are assuming I know something that I don't. I want to tile a background, then add a logo, table of contents buttons, regular text and italic text. Now I'm working on placing the various elements on the webpage.

Mr. Dickie
20/Apr/2011 8:03

No comments: