Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Doers

Doers stand out not for the brilliance of what is done but for their courage in stepping into the unknown, in daring to lead and mark the way for others, who in seeing it done, might find the inner strength to take their first steps. (Mike Magee, M.D., The Book Of Choices, p. 144)

******

Yesterday I filled the 1Gb SD card I installed in my Oasis player. I have another 2Gb card ready to receive more music when I have time to work on music projects.

I worked on a project to edit the MCC website "Links" page yesterday. I added some category titles, checked and repaired the broken links, installed a "Home" button at the top and bottom of the page which fixed one that wasn't working, ordered the links under the new category titles, and removed one link that I couldn't fix. I'm planning to uploaded the modified page today.

Mr. Dickie
5/Apr/2011 9:01

No comments: