Friday, April 1, 2011

Letdown


It is a hard but easily forgotten lesson that a goal completed is always followed by a letdown. The joy resides in the process. (Karen Casey and Martha Vanceburg, The Promise of a New Day, 22 March)

******

I started a review of the MCC of OGS webpages to determine if all of the links are working. Quite a few of them need work. Some pages don't have a "Home" button and some "Home buttons don't work. I tested one Email address to make sure it is still active.

I'm still waiting for the tax preparer to correct the error they made on our taxes. I'm miffed because I wrote about the problem on the worksheet and spoke about it during the interview. It's typical Washington, DC business service.

College classmate, Jim Rowe, called me from Renton, WA last night. We had a nice long talk.

Mr. Dickie
1/Apr/2011 7:41

No comments: