Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Modeling


Life is learned by modeling. All forms of life and all living are formative. We pay a price in our own development for the way we treat - positive or negative - the world and her inhabitants. (Mike Magee, M.D., The Book of Choices, p. 80)

******

It's Spring-like again today. Melva and I went to see a quilt exhibit in the Marlboro Galley at the Prince Georges Community College. The exhibit ends this week. The quilts were very interesting and very pretty. I took some pictures with my digital camera. Afterward we went to lunch at a grill in Bowie that we hadn't tried before.

When we got back to the house I noticed that the interior lights stayed on in the minivan. I left directly to drop the van off at the dealer. This is the second time I tried to get this problem fixed. I wonder if they will disconnect the battery this evening if they can't get to the job until tomorrow. If I were a betting man I'd bet against the service manager passing my concern on to a mechanic. Oh well, life goes on. It's the price we pay for having so many machines in our lives.

I'm listening to the Santana album - Supernatural album this afternoon. It's not my favorite album. I need to be in the right mood to listen to Santana.

Mr. Dickie
1/Mar/2011 15:04

No comments: