Saturday, March 19, 2011

Three Questions

Three questions asked by Christian counselor Dr. Jay Adams.
  1. What is your problem?
  2. What have you done about it?
  3. What do you expect me to do about it?
(Selwyn Hughes, Every Day Light, Day 698)

******

Dan Lee loaned me a flat screen monitor. I hooked it up to my old desktop computer. I wanted to see how photos would appear on another monitor. I was pleased. Now I'm asking myself why I haven't taken action to replace the monitor I have been using.

I created a folder on my computer where I gathered the image files from the genealogy society website. I discovered that several file names were duplicated, but the images were different. In my opinion this isn't a good idea. This makes it difficult to find the file you want.

Cyndi returned from Los Angeles last night. Melva and I went to the subway station to pick her up. It was a very busy Friday night traffic wise. She was able to have a nice one-hour visit with her childhood friend, Lorena.

Mr. Dickie
19/Mar/2011 8:09

No comments: