Monday, March 28, 2011

Strongest Minds

The strongest minds are also the most nimble, the most ready to change and to include new information. (Karen Casey and Martha Vanceburg, The Promise of a New Day, 20 March)

... it takes work to make a difference. (Patricia Lorenz in Daily Guideposts - 2009, 10 February)

The world stands aside to let anyone pass who knows where he is going. (David Starr Jordan in The Book Of Choices by Mike Magee, M.D., p. 123)

******

I ran into a problem installing my first webpage on the RootsWeb website. I don't understand how their wrap-around HTML code impacts my code. Apparently they take over the background color and in my case there's a white box at the top of the page that I didn't specify. I have a lot more to learn. I did create a folder called "htmlold" on the website to store a copy of the homepage in case I need to "back out" my page. I was able to to fix the missing image problem on the Introduction page. There was a one character error in the file name.

I didn't post to either blog yesterday. I had other things on my mind, one of which was bagging up yard debris in the backyard.

Mr. Dickie
28/Mar/2011 8:18

No comments: