Monday, February 28, 2011

The Game of Life


The present moment is the field on which the game of life happens. (Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth, p. 115)

It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another, but above all, try something. (Franklin D. Roosevelt in The Book Of Choices, by Mike Magee, M.D., p. 146)

Too often those who should be leading are standing in the way. (Warren W. Wiersbe, Chapter-By-Chapter Bible Commentary, p. 252)

******

Cyndi and I went for a nice fifty-minute, four-lap walk at Schrom Park yesterday. This was my first walk at the park this year.

I updated my music catalog file yesterday. I was surprised at how many CDs didn't have a number assigned yet. This morning I posted the last five CDs to the catalog I keep on my computer.

Last night I listened to the two Renee Fleming CDs I bought. On her By Request album I really like the Bachianas brasileiras No. 5: Aria (Cantilena) by Villa-Lobos. It's amazing how many interesting used CDs are available for $2.00 or less.

Mr. Dickie
28/Feb/2011 8:02

No comments: