Thursday, March 17, 2011

Enough is Enough


I will not allow myself to be troubled by anyone else; my one problem is to improve my own way of living and looking at life. (One Day At A Time in Al-Anon, 7 January)

I do not know what course of action is right for anyone else. I can offer only comfort and compassion ... (One Day At A Time in Al-Anon, 26 February)

******

The people of Miami, Florida recalled the Mayor and at least one commissioner. The process was financed by a rich individual who claims he isn't interested in becoming the Mayor. Could this be the beginning of a grassroots "Enough is Enough" movement?

I'm working on a project to create my own Verizon FIOS channel listing because I can't find a complete list of what's on all of the channels. It's not too difficult to create a file with my CSV editor that I can sort three ways: 1) channel name, 2) type of programming, 3) FIOS channel number. I pulled the information I used to create the file from several sources.

Yesterday I obtained a URL for a photo fo Blackwater Falls, WV from a photo album on my Google Picasa account. Then I installed this link on my Facebook wall. It worked. My Facebook friends were able to view the photo. Neat, if I do say so myself.

Mr. Dickie
17/Mar/2011 9:22

No comments: