Friday, May 28, 2010

Whose Fault Is It?


The next time your pride is hurt and you feel anger rising up within you, don't assume that you are right and everyone else is at fault. (The One-Year Mini For Men, 22 May)

******

Stifling hot weather arrived yesterday. During the long winter we'd almost forgotten how hot a car can become sitting in the sun. We hope everyone will remember this so we won't have any heartbreaking stories of pets or children dying this summer.

I've misplaced my Avery label printing program. It was installed on my laptop computer when it broke. I've been looking for the CD, off and on, for about a week. Today I'm going to see if they offer a free copy of the program for downloading. It's no fun losing your marbles.

Recently the Google blog photo uploading routine broke. The screen that opens after the upload doesn't display all of the information. It took a few minutes to realize that I can just close the broken display to complete the process. I have no idea what changed. I hate when this kind of thing happens.

Mr. Dickie
28/May/2010 8:34

No comments: