Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Flower Show


The measure of your life won't be in what you accumulate; it will be in what you gave. (Dr. Wayne Dyer, Staying On The Path, p. 52)

******

The blue and the pink hydrangeas are starting to bloom. We have about eleven of them in our yard, all grown from cuttings. In the dining room Melva has a pretty light orange amarylis blooming with two blooms. Under the carport awning the geraniums that we kept alive for several years are in bloom. There are two colors, pink and wine.

I'm working on a two-part genealogy project to extract two Baker families from my Yoho genealogy file. I'm doing this because a blog posting I made on May 16th about Isaac Baker generated a contact from a couple who has access to the research papers of Earl Carson. For the first time I was able to understand where he fits into the Baker family tree.

Mr. Dickie
30/May/2010 8:34

No comments: