Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Facebook Friends


The highest form of ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about. (Dr. Wayne Dyer, Staying On The Path, p. 21)

******

Yesterday I skipped blog posting. We went out early to yard sales in Bowie, MD. I didn't find anything to buy. I'm looking for medium-sized flower pots. We never have enough. Afterwards we stopped at Friendly's in Crofton for breakfast. I also neglected my daily reading.

l'm still working on the project to extract information from the Monroe County Ohio pedigree chart book. It's fun to link the various families together.

I let Facebook use my Gmail address file to search for more potential friends. I was surprised at how many were suggested. I'm not certain that I followed all of the steps correctly. I did quickly receive positive responses from four or five people. One was a cousin, one was an AOL genealogy chatroom friend, one was a First Day Cover collector friend, one was a genealogy friend from the Kyger family. I can't figure out who the fifth person might be.

Melva and I went for a four-lap walk at Schrom Park. There were lots of people using the park. There were only three of us walking on the circular trail.

Mr. Dickie
2/May/2010 8:25

No comments: