Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How Little I Know


Try to learn from the past, rather than repeating it and making references to it all the time. (Dr. Wayne Dyer, Staying On The Path, p. 67)

******

There was a special 50% off sale yesterday on CDs and tapes at the thrift store. I bought 2100 photos in the TIFF format for 71 cents. I had to download and install the program IrfanView to convert the photos to JPEG. This reminded me just how little I know about using graphic file formats. I can't use TIFF files on my Google blogs. I converted two of the photos. To complete my testing I'm going to post them today on this blog and on the Arrow Prayers blog.

I didn't realize that our FIOS service was going to let us have free access to the Tennis Channel during the French Open. Melva is enjoying having more tennis to watch than there are hours in the day. I wonder how we were supposed to know that the Tennis Channel was turned on.

I continued to work on my genealogy edit project. One of the things I'm trying to do is enter nicknames in the Nickname field when I notice one recorded with the AKA tag in the note field.

Mr. Dickie
26/May/2010 7:58

No comments: