Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Whole Nation Decays

(One of the TIFF images I converted to JPEG this morning.)

Nothing can be right when every man does what is right in his own eyes. ... When spiritual leaders fail to obey God and set godly examples, the church and the community suffer, and ultimately the whole nation decays. (Warren W. Wiersbe, Chapter-by-Chapter Bible Commentary, p. 153)

******

This morning I did my first "batch" conversion of image files in the Religion folder of the CD I bought the other day. It worked. The five TIFF images were converted to JPEG images. Now I can use them on my Google blogs.

Today I am feeling the affects of all of the yardwork I did yesterday. Melva is putting some MiracleGro on her tomato plants this morning.

Mr. Dickie
27/May/2010 10:10

No comments: