Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Daily News


Beware, and be on your guard against every form of greed; for not even when one has an abundance does his life consist of his possessions. (Charles R. Swindoll, Wisdom For The Way, p. 119)

******

Since this weekend I made seven more Facebook friends. I'm looking forward to staying in closer touch. There's a possibility of getting a few more favorable replies to all of the requests I generated from my Gmail address file.

I'm having fun extracting and sharing information from some of my genealogy files. I particularly like what I can share with the Individual Summary report. All I need to do to get it ready to post to my Google genealogy blog is make minor edits to the list of children. I can have a report posted in less than ten minutes.

I'm running out of quotes to post to my blogs. When I find something I like I write the quote on a notepad. For the first time in months there are only six pages available and some of them have only one unposted quote. Perhaps the things I have been reading haven't been "speaking to me" as much as usual. Maybe I'm not paying enough attention.

Mr. Dickie
4/May/2010 8:43

No comments: