Monday, November 21, 2011

Responsibility

Sideling Hill on Interstate 68 in Maryland

... responsibility for the pain that accompanies poor choice is always our own.  (Casey and Vanceburg, The Promise Of A New Day, 18 November)

******
Last night I was channel surfing when I noticed they were showing Part One of a two-part program about Woody Allen on PBS.  One thing I liked about this program was that Woody Allen himself talked about many aspects of his life.  Often this type of program relies on what others remember, rather than interviews with the featured person.  They showed the program twice.  That allowed me to watch the  part of the program I'd missed before I found it.  They talked about many Woody Allen movies I haven't seen.  I was particularly interested in the black and white film, Manhattan.  I was also reminded how much I enjoyed his movie Bananas many years ago.

Skype seems to be broken.  It crashes when I attempt to view my own profile.  This is the second time there have been problems running the program on my laptop.  I'm getting frustrated.

Mr. Dickie
21 November 2011

No comments: