Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blessings

Today be thankful for your blessings and share with those not so well-blessed.  Be grateful for your talents.  Use some degree of those talents to help those in need.  (Helen Steiner Rice, From The Heart, 19 November)

******
I'm working on a project to organize photographs stored on a 4Gb thumb drive.  My goal is to make it easier to find the photos I want.  I'm creating new folders with more meaningful names.  Then I'm moving the photos into the new folders.

The three of us celebrated Thanksgiving a day early.  Yesterday we went to eat lunch at Pirate's Cove in Galesville, MD on the West River, south of Annapolis and about thirty miles from our house .  We had crab soup and crab for the main course too.  We arrived when they opened which allowed us to enjoy our time together without children or much noise from others talking.

Mr. Dickie
24 November 2011

No comments: