Friday, November 18, 2011

Peak Experience

A peak experience is more of an indication of what can be than a stable state of being. (Larsen and Hegarty, Believing In Myself, 6 November) 18 November 2011

******

Yesterday morning, Cyndi and I attended the NARFE Health Benefit meeting at the Old Bowie City Hall.  We spent quite a bit of time talking to the GEHA representative.  We are both concerned about whether I need to make changes in the health coverage for Melva and myself.

After the meeting Cyndi dropped me off at the Senior Center where I attended the meeting of the computer club.  Member, Bob Davis, gave the talk on three interesting subjects: making your own two-sided, colored, business cards, wireless earphones for TV viewing, and 3-D television.  I thought he did a great job.

In the evening I used Skype to have a video chat with computer club member and Facebook buddy, Dan L.   Cyndi was on the other computer at the same time having a video chat with her friend in Germany. That was fun.

Mr. Dickie
18 November 2011

No comments: