Friday, January 28, 2011

Which Are You?

The arrival of the new year has ... not changed anything. (The Upper Room Disciplines - 2008, 4 January)

Some people watch things happen, while others make things happen. Which are you? (after Warren W. Wiersbe, Chapter-By-Chapter Bible Commentary, p. 169)

A large part of many people's lives is consumed by an obsessive preoccupation with things. (Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth, p. 37)

******

Looking out the window this morning watching more snow fall. while posting to Facebook and creating my two daily Google blog posts.

I'm listening to Bluegrass County from WAMU PBS via the computer (http://www.bluegrasscounty.org)
The noontime program is from Australia

I continue to work on my Conger genealogy file edit project. I trying to look at the Note of ever Conger record in my file. I'm also adding some obituaries from the Internet.

Mr. Dickie
28/Jan/2011 12:01

No comments: