Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just Tell The Truth

I don't give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it is hell. (Harry S. Truman in The Book Of Choices by Mike Magee, MD, p. 71)

******

The snow yesterday didn't amount to much. Melva and I drove in it when we went out to eat lunch at Bob Evans in Bowie.

In the afternoon Melva watched the tennis match while I went to CD Depot. They sell both new and used CDs. My goal was to see if I could find some reasonable CDs to give as gifts. I hadn't been to the store in a long time. As a matter of fact I wasn't certain they were still in business. I'd only been in the store for a couple of minutes when I discovered a rack to $1.99 CDs on the left wall. I went crazy buying CDs for myself, for Melva and to use as gifts. I also stopped at the Bluegrass section and selected two more expensive albums for myself.

Mr. Dickie
29/Jan/2011 8:38

No comments: