Do you recognize that being "against" anything weakens you, while being "for" something empowers you? (Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Real Magic, p. 312)
From time to time you might want to "Hide" the posts of a Facebook friend without "un-friending" them. This is easy enough to do once you know how to do it. Unfortunately the Facebook "help" on the subject is out-of-date. For this reason I am going to list the steps to follow in my blog.
- Click on "Most Recent" to get into the "most recent news feed view."
- Click on the down arrow, beside the boldface "Most Recent."
- A drop-down menu will appear. Click on "Edit Options."
- The "News Feed Settings" box appears.
- Under "Hide," on the right, the list of hidden friends displays.
- In the dialog box, under "Hide," type the name of the person you want to hide.
- To "un-hide" a person click on the "x" beside their name in the box below the dialog box.
- Click "Save" or "Cancel" at the bottom, when finished.