Saturday, August 21, 2010

Daily Practice


Make it a daily practice to review your character.
(Twenty-Four Hours A Day, 13 Aug)
21/Aug/2010 11:59

******

I'm impressed with the functionality of Box.Net. I think it offers a good way to share some of my genealogy reports. I have about fifty reports already prepared. It's just a matter of creating appropriate folders and uploading. The drag and drop upload feature worked. I was somewhat surprised because sometimes things don't work on my old computer.

This morning we went to the big flea market at the nearby Catholic church. It was so hot I was sweating while standing still. I was glad I wasn't one of the vendors. I didn't find anything to buy. Melva bought a dozen movies on tape for $3.00. She is ready for winter.

Mr Dickie
21/Aug/2010 12:05

No comments: