Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Box.Net

I am not powerless over myself, and the way I act and react. (One Day At A Time in Al-Anon, 25 July)

******

Yesterday I continued to work on my Box project. I invited more people to use the account. I uploaded at least eight more documents, to add another 134 pages to what was already there. I moved seven individual folders into the Marshall-Wetzel-WV folder. Access can be granted to a single low-level folder or to a parent folder and all the child folders.This will give me more control over how I grant access. I ran into a problem when I wanted to send a invitation to participate. There are several ways to do this and one of them didn't work. After several attempts I was able to find a way that worked. I think I noticed what caused the problem with the way that didn't work.

So far no one, who accepted an invitation, has reported any problems accessing the files. I can see them reviewing and downloading the files. A reviewed document doesn't stay on the reviewer's computer.

Mr. Dickie
31/Aug/2010 7:59

No comments: