Sunday, August 1, 2010

Friends

Finding and keeping good friends is hard work. (Toni Sortor and Pamela McQuade, The Word On Life, 17 Jul)

******

I didn't post anything to my blogs yesterday. We left the house early and went to breakfast at Friendly's in Crofton. Afterwards we drove around Bowie looking for garage and yard sales. We saw a few signs but never spotted any good sales. During the day Melva worked on a house plant that had grown to touch the eight foot ceiling in the dining room. She's trying to make two plants, one from the root and one from the top.

I continued to work on my Conger GEDCOM edit project. I started the project on the first day of July. I think I have fixed the word wrap problem in most of the notes. At least I'm not finding many lines that still need to be modified. Most of the edits to the county names are also done. Now I'm working on adding people's names to the second line of their notes. This change improves the readability of the notes in reports.

Mr. Dickie
1/Aug/2010 8:54

No comments: