Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Toyota


Here lies my past
Goodbye I have kissed it;
Thank you kids,
I wouldn't have missed it.
(Ogden Nash in 10 Secrets For Success and Inner Peace by Dr. Wayne Dyer, p. 67)
3/Feb/2010 8:51

******

I got lucky. About 8:45 a.m. a young man came to the door and offered to clear the snow. I decided to live another day and paid him to do the job.

This morning there is a front page article in The Washington Post about the Toyota accelerator problem. Current and former members of the government are suggesting that the problem is related to the electronics that regulate the acceleration process. Now we will all wait while we try to find out who's lying, Toyota or the government. In my opinion the government employees don't have any reason to lie about this problem. Right now millions of people own cars that are probably too dangerous to drive.

Mr. Dickie
3/Feb/2010 8:57

No comments: