Friday, February 19, 2010

Our Want To Do

Do not say, "If I had so and so;" you have not so and so, but we can always do what we want to do if our want to do it is sufficient. (Oswald Chambers, Prayer A Holy Occupation, p. 50)

... a man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone. (Henry David Thoreau, Walden, p. 106)

******

Yesterday I didn't post anything to my blogs. For the last several days Facebook hasn't picked up my Google blogs to post to the FB notes.

I went to the computer club meeting. Bob gave an interesting talk about how to capture and convert video from the Internet. His PowerPoint slide show was very professional and impressive.

I removed some of the snow from the large azalea near the front porch. I'm afraid it will no longer be large in the spring. It looks like the weight of the snow did a lot of damage. When I was younger and in better health I probably would have removed the snow at the same time we cleaned the driveway and sidewalk. The cherry trees around the Tidal Basin were damaged by the weight of the snow.

Mr. Dickie
19/Feb/2010 9:23

No comments: